Trusted & Experienced
For over a decade, Jason practiced exclusively at major Los Angeles law firms, including entertainment and business litigation powerhouse firm Alschuler Grossman, the international firm Bingham McCutchen, the national firm Dykema Gossett, LLP, and Mark Anchor Albert & Associates, with clients including financial institutions, registered representatives, commercial real estate developers, entertainment and pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers, insurers, investors, and high net worth individuals.
Representative examples include:
- Securing $10 million win on summary judgment in 2019 in corporate control dispute, and thereafter securing award of hundreds of thousands in attorneys’ fees
- Securing summary judgment and attorneys’ fees on behalf of a pharmaceutical company sued for securities fraud
- Obtaining dismissal of securities class action suit on behalf of financial institution with $7 billion in assets, while leading team of attorneys in successfully resolving related SEC inquiry
- Defeating $15 million-dollar RICO fraud claim on behalf of international construction company and its CEO, and providing representation in three week bench trial in Los Angeles Superior Court
- Defending auditor in PCAOB administrative trial
- Representing the world’s largest Spanish language media company in high-profile litigation against Univision Communications Inc.
- Successfully defended lawsuit challenging California’s administration of a multi-billion-dollar insolvent life insurer
- Representing State of California concerning availability and reasonableness of attorneys’ fees under Section 1983 stemming from Supreme Court decision in American Ins. Ass’n v.Garamendi, 539 U.S. 396 (2003)
- Successfully defending music manager in two-week arbitration against claims of breach of fiduciary duty
- Representing manufacturers in defense of putative class actions alleging claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act